What is the latest in energy related academic research in the Vaasa region? Find out at the Research Exhibition of Energy!
Welcome to meet our researchers in the Art Hall and to discuss in more detail for example the topics below.
- 5G HUB Vaasa
- Intelligent micro grid controller development for hardware-in-the-loop micro grid simulation subject to cyber-attacks
- Develop a cyber physical security platform for supporting security countermeasure for digital energy system
- Towards fully predictive engine-modelling in clean propulsion technologies
- Realistic regional wind energy forecasts using space-cased data and machine learning
- Machine learning and positioning technology for decommissioning of energy asset
- Biogas utilization opportunities in Ostrobothnia region
- Our goal: a clean, green, ultra-efficient marine engine with RCCI combustion
- Seaside energy solutions of land uplift and climate change in Kvarken, Archipelago, UNESCO World Heritage Protected Area
- Power electronic solutions to enhance PV hosting capacity – Project SolarX
- A multi-resolution approach to characterize boreal forest structure spatial modes
- Hydrogen solutions for a marine engine
- Business models for enhanced solar PV adoption: Transforming customer interaction and engagement practices
- Circular economy: identified future competences
- The contribution of residential customers towards flexible electrical networks
- Greener innovation for a sustainable economy
- RIPEET – Responsible research and innovation policy experimentations for energy transition
- IRIS – Integrated and replicable solutions for co-creation in sustainable cities
- OpenInnoTrain (Open innovation – Research translation and applied knowledge exchange in practice through university-industry-cooperation)
- REDISET – Resilient digital sustainable energy transition
- GeoUS – Geothermal energy in special underground structures
University of Vaasa cooperates with companies, communities and other universities as well as research institutions. The forms of research cooperation can be, for example, commonly funded research projects or research which has been commissioned. Research cooperation in the university is done in the academic schools, the research platforms, the research groups, the affiliated institutions as well as by individual researchers.
The exhibition is free for visitors and brought to you by the research platforms of University of Vaasa; Digital Economy, VEBIC and InnoLab. Welcome!