Dear EnergyWeek attendee, exhibitor or speaker,
Based on national guidelines and public health authority advice, EnergyWeek 2023 will take place as scheduled on 20-24 March 2023
We are constantly monitoring the recommendations from the authorities, and we will add the all required elements in order to have a safe event.
We are closely monitoring the recommendations and guidelines from the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare, THL ( https://thl.fi/en/web/thlfi-en ) as well as having a dialogue with the local authorities.
EnergyWeek is ready to take pre-emptive precautionary measures
- As per the norm of today, anybody not feeling well are to stay home.
- There will be an abundance hand sanitizer available during the event.
- We recommend a “no handshake” policy during the event.
- We follow the health guidelines and recommendations regarding Wearing a facemask or faceshield.
- There will be extra cleaning on the premises during the event.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and update information here on this page.