Cyber Security & Digitalization
In today’s society renewables, distributed generation, and smart grids demand new capabilities and trigger new business models. Power companies can explore new opportunities that improve efficiencies further, using data analytics to model new products and solutions.
Simultaneously energy infrastructure is vulnerable to a wide range of risk stemming from both physical and cyber threats and hazards. This high-profile seminar organized in cooperation with Elisa Oyj, gives participants the tools they need to be successful and competitive in future energy markets and technology development.
IN CO-OPERATION WITH
PRESENTATIONS (PDF) :
- Tero Kokkonen – Cyber Security Exercises for Energy Sector
- Asko Tuomela – Addressing Cyber Threats in Power Generation and Distribution
- Juha Remes – Cooperation between Energy Technology and Cyber Security Actors
- Hannu H. Kari – KEYNOTE: How to Secure Resilience and Continuous Operation of Critical Infrastructures of the Future Society
- Mattijs van den Hoed – Datahub – Change of the Game: Major Changes in the Datahub Era
- Johan Pensar – Collaborative Operations – A Way to Serve and Drive Customer Value Powered by Data Analytics
- Tim Wallin – AI on Big Data Demystified
- Pasi Tuominen – Augmented View of Energy
Free of charge
CYBER SECURITY SESSION: Cooperation, Networks, Ecosystems
In highly interconnected world, reliable energy delivery requires cyber-resilient energy delivery systems.Ongoing collaboration within the energy sector strengthens the Cyber Security of critical energy infrastructure against current and future threats. By focusing on prevention, organizations can prevent cyber threats, and reduce overall Cyber Security risk to a manageable degree.
Coffee and Registration
Opening and the Themes of the Day
Krivat - Toward A Shockproof Society
Cyber Security Exercises for Energy Sector
Addressing Cyber Threats in Power Generation and Distribution
Cooperation between Energy Technology and Cyber Security Actors
Panel Discussion: Panel discussion will summarize the Cyber Security session
DIGITALIZATION SESSION: How to utilize the data?
The digital revolution is coming to the power industry. Digital technologies play an increasingly important role in energy infrastructure as digital transformation, combined with IoT connected field service offers new opportunities. Data collection and exchange are growing exponentially, creating digital threats but also valuable opportunities. But how to utilize the data in a comprehensive way to create new business models, products and solutions.